Everyday Life: When They Grow Up

Thursday, August 20, 2009

When They Grow Up


Could Biracial Children change
Every one's Way of Living?


The world would be better of if all Black People were DEAD!
All White People are Blue Eye Devils !
Nigger, Spic, Cho-Cho Baby, Porch Monkey
Honkey, Devil, Poor White Trash, Killer,
These are just a few ways that we express our hidden
and sometimes open racial hatred towards each other.
What's worse, is that it does not appear to be getting
any better.
Well, Hold up , Wait a Minute !!! There is HOPE !!
A study has shown us that there is a fast
growing Population of Biracial Children among us.
So fast that it is almost hard to keep up. The study
has also showed that couples are more open about being
in a Multiracial relationship.
My Brother, who's Mother is Italian-White, Married my
father in the early 80's, (my father is a Black Man)
And it was only once that I asked him what does he have
to say about the racial hatred in America?
He very quickly and clearly explained to me that "For
him, there are no sides" " Both bloods run through my Veins"
To hear that from My Brother just Floored me! There were
no more Questions to ask. My eyes were immediately Opened.
At the rate that Multi relations are growing, Biracial
children
will be the Majority
. I, (who also have my hidden
racial hatred) welcome this change that I & America needs
so that we can move Forward.
I have seen how Biracial children are very motivated, Willing,
Strong minded, and most are very straight up with you.
And most of all, most Biracial people are very sincere.
Soon there will be no reason to hate because of color of
skin. Soon there will be no Black or White American,
simply "I am an American" , that sounds so good to my ears.
I am thankful for My younger brother today. Each time I
see him, that silly old hatred that I HAD slips away more
& more, and it feels good to be rid of that sickness.
As I write this article, I realize that Through My Brother's
Eyes I am Changing the way I look at things abroad and with
other races of people, and that's it ! "We are all
just People."
I say "It's amazing how we can Learn from Children"
I may not be alive to see it, but soon there will be
no "Nigger, Honkey, Wetback, or any of that, Soon there will
Be PEOPLE. I thank GOD for Multiracial Relations, You are the Future
Please Take Care of it"
Bruce Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment